Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Marking Period 3 Assignments

Assignment 21

The software used to create these assignments was Google Sketch-up. These assignments are considered multimedia because they have a picture element and a graphic element. I first used different tools in part A to create the shapes, in part B i used tools to pull the images out and make them 3D. Finally in C I used shapes and tools to make my name geometric and 3D.

Twelve Blocks With Precise Dimensions 














The software used to create these assignments was Google Sketch-up. These assignments are considered multimedia because they have a picture element and a graphic element. These three-dimensional images were made using measurements and different shapes.  The basis to most of them was a rectangle. First you make a rectangle using the line tool and use the push tool and make the depth. From there you usually counted the blocks for each image and cut sections from the block from 3 dimensions. This is why they were created as three-dimensional images.
*******************************************************************************************************************************
The software used to create this assignments was Google Sketch-up. This assignment is considered multimedia because it has a picture element and a graphic element. I first found an image of a gingerbread house that I wanted to recreate. Then I opened a blank Google Sketch-Up document and began building blocks and shapes according to how the original gingerbread house looked. I finally added color and placed the original image next to my version. 
*******************************************************************************************************************************
The software used to create this assignments was Photoshop. This assignment is considered multimedia because it has a picture element and a graphic element. I first found the image of a wooden table top, which was where I wanted to place my gingerbread house. Then i pasted the image of my house, made a copy of the layer. I made one layer to have only red, and another one to have every color but red. After that I was done and had a three dimensional gingerbread house. 
*****************************************************************************************************************************
The software used to create this assignment was Photoshop. This assignment is considered multimedia because it has a picture element, graphic element and text element. In this project I created a glowing power button. I started out with basic circles and then added layer styles to it. Afterwards, I added the power button symbol and then added different layers to it to make it glow. At the end I was able to see the different phases of the color change.
GIF is a format for compressing different image files.
Animation is basically creating images using computers which can be used to create films, in example the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. 
****************************************************************************************************************************
The software used to create this showcase was Photoshop. I started off with basic the guides and rectangles to create a 3-d shape. When I created the shapes I added layer styles, in example gradient overlay. Subsequently, I created the light part of the room. I also added layer styles to those oval shapes. To add more effect, I created the beam of light coming from the ceiling. From there I got different views of shoes off of a Paris Hilton webpage and saved them. I then added a shadow to make the appearance that the light is hitting the shoes after I placed them in the showcase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment